Dear Winston Peters
We would like to offer our congratulations to you and the New Zealand First Party, for winning your seats into Parliament.
We are writing to invite you to consider meeting with a delegation from the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party, to discuss progressing Cannabis Law Reform, as part of the new government arrangement.
Open Letter To Jacinda Ardern & The Labour Party about the urgency for cannabis law reform.
In the wake of the recent election the new government seems more prone to liberalising cannabis laws than ever before,
And with a referendum on cannabis on the Greens agenda for 2020,
We are now communicating with the Greens to let them know that ALCP is here to assist them in any way we can.
Especially with the referendum, as it is inextricably tied to the memory of Helen Kelly.
Dear St Albans Residents
Thank you for the opportunity to share our poilcies
and what they mean for the voter.
The Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party exists to legalise cannabis for
recreational, spiritual, medicinal and industrial puroposes,
to empower people to work together for peace and true justice;
and to institute a proper and just balance between the power of
the state and the rights of the individual. We believe
adults have the freedom of choice unless that choice harms
other people or the planet.
Watch video on youtube: https://youtu.be/MsRakpM1i_w
- First mid-Alameda County medical cannabis product maker gets OK - East Bay Times
- Canadians are obsessed with cannabis and cryptocurrency - VICE News
- Aurora Cannabis wins rights for licensing talks with CannaRoyalty - Reuters
- At the country's biggest cannabis county fair, legalization is met with a mixture of relief and fear - Los Angeles Times
- Cannabis Stocks Jump Over 40% In November - Green Market Report (blog)
- Cannabis cafes may be in Massachusetts' future - My Fox Boston
- Cannabis could prevent mental decline in up to 50% of HIV sufferers, study finds - Daily Mail
- Former cannabis activist's agtech ideas are game-changers - ISRAEL21c
- Man with medical condition wants the right to grow his own cannabis in Manitoba - Brandon Sun
- Reins loosened on medicinal cannabis, but there's zip out there to prescribe - New Zealand Doctor Online
- Labour's medicinal cannabis bill a step forward - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- Visionary Integration Professionals Supports Successful Launch of the Bureau of Cannabis Control Online Licensing ... - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Cannabis cultivation could threaten Santa Cruz mountain lions - The Cannabist
- Police should not stop and search when they smell cannabis, says official guidance - Telegraph.co.uk
- Ontario Passes Legislation to Ensure Safe Transition to Federal Cannabis Legalization - Government of Ontario News
- Row over 'smell of cannabis' police stops - BBC News
- Canadian cannabis companies duke it out in hostile takeover bid - The Cannabist
- Sugarmade Says "Goodnight" to Cannabis Flowers with BudLife Cannabis Storage Final Prototype Testing - GlobeNewswire (press release)
- Police shouldn't stop and search people just because they can smell cannabis, says report - The Independent
- Medical Cannabis Payment Solutions (REFG) Engages NetworkNewsWire for Corporate Communications Solutions - GlobeNewswire (press release)