Dear Winston Peters
We would like to offer our congratulations to you and the New Zealand First Party, for winning your seats into Parliament.
We are writing to invite you to consider meeting with a delegation from the Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party, to discuss progressing Cannabis Law Reform, as part of the new government arrangement.
Open Letter To Jacinda Ardern & The Labour Party about the urgency for cannabis law reform.
In the wake of the recent election the new government seems more prone to liberalising cannabis laws than ever before,
And with a referendum on cannabis on the Greens agenda for 2020,
We are now communicating with the Greens to let them know that ALCP is here to assist them in any way we can.
Especially with the referendum, as it is inextricably tied to the memory of Helen Kelly.
Dear St Albans Residents
Thank you for the opportunity to share our poilcies
and what they mean for the voter.
The Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party exists to legalise cannabis for
recreational, spiritual, medicinal and industrial puroposes,
to empower people to work together for peace and true justice;
and to institute a proper and just balance between the power of
the state and the rights of the individual. We believe
adults have the freedom of choice unless that choice harms
other people or the planet.
Watch video on youtube: https://youtu.be/MsRakpM1i_w
- British man jailed in Dubai for two years for cannabis claims he smoked it before he left UK - Metro
- Emerald Cup cannabis festival: Better plants, bigger businesses, new rules - East Bay Times
- California cannabis farm partners with florist to create wacky weed holiday wreaths - Daily Mail
- Provincial finance ministers rebuke Ottawa's proposed 50-50 split on cannabis tax - Toronto Star
- Motorcycle riders rally against synthetic cannabis - New Zealand Herald
- Uruguay sells recreational marijuana to more than 16000 people five months after legalising drug - The Independent
- Yes, you'll be able to smoke weed legally in three weeks. But here are hard realities - Sacramento Bee
- British waiter faces two years in Dubai prison after testing positive for cannabis he says he smoked in UK before ... - Daily Mail
- Doctors fear NSW Health 'bias' denies patients relief through medicinal cannabis - Daily Telegraph
- Weed and wine tours in California - The Guardian
- Forget holly, how about a Cannabis Christmas wreath this year? - Metro
- Brit jailed for two years in Dubai as 'cannabis found in blood sample' after he admits smoking drug in UK - Mirror.co.uk
- High times: Morocco's growing number of cannabis tourists - South China Morning Post
- 'Sophisticated' hydroponic set-up and cannabis plants worth '$1 million' found by police during at Tweed property - Daily Telegraph
- Banned driver on cannabis caught behind the wheel by police - Derby Telegraph
- At Santa Rosa's Emerald Cup, medical and recreational cannabis converge - Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- California Now Accepting Cannabis License Applications - Leafly
- This Cannabis And Chemo Combo Can Knock Out Cancer - The Alternative Daily (blog)
- Cannabis investors form 'blank check' company, file for $50M IPO - The Cannabist
- Medical Pot Is Our Best Hope to Fight the Opioid Epidemic - RollingStone.com